August 10, 2021 I Batumi, Georgia
ABOUT ESBCSC Workshop 2021
Is being organized and on August 10, 2021 in Batumi, Georgia. ESBCSC Workshop is a peer-reviewed international conference focusing on research advances and applications in Sustainable, Circular Economy and Natural Resources Management.
Sustainable development can be defined as development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs and preserves human health and their environment, in the way that economy progression will be continued, and community balance will be met.
Environmentally Sustainable contributes to the achievement of acceptable environmental performance in the supply chain.
For this reason the Workshop on Environmentally Sustainable in Business and Circular Supply Chain is a potential frame for using sustainable renewable energy sources, preserving biodiversity and economic competitiveness, rational use of resources and economic development, circular economy.
In this context, ESBCSC Workshop is to provide a platform for researchers, entrepreneurs, higher education teachers and authorities to present their research results and development activities in the following
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the ESBCSC Workshop organizing committee decided to conduct the conference in the online form on July 16 of 2021.The ESBCSC Workshop organizing committee will send an invitation with a link to the meeting and an agenda/program of Workshop.
Chairs Of The Conference Organizing Committee Are:
- Doctor of Transport, Professor, Master Mariner. Rector of Batumi Navigation Teaching University, Georgia
- Head of research center of BNTU, Professor. Director of National Institute of Economic Research, Georgia
Conference organizing committee, scientific committee and the editors
CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
Deputy Rector of BNTU, Professor, Georgia
Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Logistics of Batumi Navigation Teaching University, Georgia
Givi Bakradze - Professor, National Institute of Economic Research,Chief Researcher, Georgia
Doctor of Engineering, Professor of Batumi Navigation Teaching University, Georgia
- Vice-rector of the PHEI “International European university”, Ph.D. (Economics), Associate Professor, Ukraine
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Associate Professor University of Houston, College of Technology , Supply Chain and Logistics Faculty, Houston
Dr.sc.ing., Professor, Academician, President ISMA, Riga, Latvia
Dr n.techn., Dr. h.c. multi, Akademia Kaliska w Kaliszu, Pełnomocnik Rektora, Poland
Professor, President of the Academic Society of Michal Baludansky, Slovak Republic
Halyna Kuzmenko – Associate Professor, Chief Researcher of the Research Institute of Economic Development, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Kyiv, Ukraine
Olga Rudenko – Professor at Chernihiv National University of Technology, Ukraine
Professor at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Honorary Doctor of Batumi Navigation Teaching University, Georgia
Professor of Georgian Technical University, Georgia
- Vice Rector for Scientific Affairs, Professor of Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
Dean of Faculty Economics and Business, Professor of Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Associate Professor of Batumi Navigation Teaching University, Georgia
Professor of Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
Head of research center of BNTU, Professor. Director of National Institute of Economic Research, Georgia
- Articles will be checked in a plagiarism tool and that any ethical misconduct will be considered very seriously.
- Acceptable minimum of originality is 90%.
- Thematic Areas of the Workshop are related to the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goal in context of Sustainable, Circular Management and Environmental Engineering.
- A maximum of two articles per author is accepted.
- One paper shouldn't have more than 3 authors.
- The number of references in the list of references should not be less than 10.
- At least one of the authors has to register and pay the registration fee by August 5, 2021 for their paper to be included in the workshop proceedings. Only one paper is included in the regular registration fee. An author with more than one paper pays the additional paper rates unless a co-author has also registered and paid the full registration fee. No refund is possible after this date. In the case of uncertainty, feel free to contact the organizing committee for clarification to .
ESBCSC Workshop E3S Web of Conferences Editorial Guidelines and . References should use the (7th edition) as shown in the ‘Style Points: , , , .uses EDP Sciences one column format for the proceedings. Therefore, for preparing your submission please STRICTLY FOLLOW the